Monday, November 19, 2012

Website For Students

For class, we needed to create a website that covered one our academic standards. I found this project very interesting and fun. I am surprised at how many online resources available for math. I have found that YouTube will be a very useful resource for me and my future students. The YouTube user, patrickJMT, I would recommend watching his videos on a variety of math topics. I know that for the site I did not use any of his videos, but they were videos that I discovered after I had already created the site. Feel free to click here for the basic website that I created as a possible teaching tool. This is just a starter site. I hope and plan to modify the site so that it is more intriguing and professional for my teaching career.

No comments:

Post a Comment